Monday 2 March 2009

I won't be blogging... or commenting for a bit....

Hi everyone,

I had a bit of an accident this morning - When slicing my dense gluten free bread.... I accidentally sliced a little chunk of my palm ... oops! So after 2 hours in the emergency department and a couple of different dressings (but no stitches thankfully!! just dressings) I was on my way to work... only thing is...

It's rather painful and makes it VERY hard to type...seeing as I will be one handed typing all day at work + no use of a second opposable thumb I guess I'll now take a little forced break from blogging + crafting too :( I'll still pop by and read your blogs (and even comment a few times If I can)

xxx
Sammi

13 comments:

  1. Gahh! That's so annoying :(
    I hope it doesn't hurt too much, or for too long. Get better soon Sammi.
    Oh, and btw.. nice new look here. That shows how slack I have been comment-wise. Only just popped over from Google Reader to see the pretty changes. I promise I always take a look at your updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear - I hope it heals quickly... Hugs Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ouch!! .. Sammi ,[[hug]] hope you feel better soon , look after yourself girl .....( keep away from sharp objects for a little bit :) :)... )

    HuGs
    Joana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sammi! sorry to hear that. hope you'll get better soon (I know you will). i'll be praying for you. :)

    God bless!

    /jhet

    ReplyDelete
  6. hugs, thats not good at all. hope you heal up soon.
    take care and hope you are back online soon.
    love teen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sammi, I hope it heals very quickly!! Take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nightmare Sammi! Poor you, hope it heals soon! Thanks very much for your birthday wishes and the card is absolutely gorgeous. That was really sweet of you to think of me, I'll look forward to it arriving. Hugs, Lainy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh sammi ~makes my knees go all funny ~look after yourself and hugs coming your way!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You poor thing, I hope it gets better soon. take care - Hugs from me XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor you, hope it gets better quickly. Hugs to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no Sammi, I hope it heals very quickly, cuts like that usually take a while because of hte location, but I hope it gets better soon!!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ouch!! Hope it gets better very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx