Monday 3 August 2009

some awards

Some lovely blogging pals of mine have passed some awards on to me... how chuffed I am!

1. Tracey gave me this Circle of Friends award,


2. Sarah gave me this award...


3. Debbie also gave me the first two of these awards ... thanks Debbie!!

I am really hopeless at passing awards on lately....

I really do love blogging and all the friends that I have made through blogging.... I really love seeing all your wonderful creations and reading about your lives... I can't pick just a few people
for these awards .... instead I'll break all these awards rules and give these to all the blogs I follow.... see my blog list to the right -->


2 comments:

  1. Ooh you little revel breaking the rules LOL Don't blame you though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your awards hun!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx