Sunday 25 October 2009

Just Magnolia meets Copic colour challenge

I combined a couple of challenges this week ... unfortunately I am slow uploading and missed Magnolia Down Under .... but I'm still in time for:
Just Magnolia - which is to follow this Awesome sketch by Martine


and then there is the Copic Colour challenge - with these lovely colours Adele chose....

and so here is my card....


Paper = Cosmo Cricket, image = a Tilda sent to me by Tina.

Hope you are having a fabby weekend!!!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and your take on the sketch is fabulous!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sammi this is terrific. Great job with the colour challenge.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Coloring. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colouring

    Thanks for joining the Copic colour challenge

    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Halloween card and great image coloring!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Sammi. Smiles Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! great job coloring her. Lke your little trick or treat ticket stub.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous halloween card Sammi, great colours...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx