Thursday 24 December 2009

Twas the night before Christmas....

Perfect time to post this little remake of the night before Christmas for crafters poem that has been doing the rounds :D

Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him,
"Hi Santa, " I said
"You know....good little girls
should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa,
and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited
To see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look
in this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim
as he put it in gear.
"You've got enough crap,
I'll see you next year!"

Sorry I have not been about... still not feeling 100% ... hope to be about more next week/ next year!
Have a Great day tomorrow - have scheduled a little Christmas message for tomorrow - I'll be at church and then in-laws place!! xxx

1 comment:

  1. BIG hugs to you my friend. I've also scheduled a post for tomorrow, some exciting news for me, so watch this space. Blessings, Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx