Sunday 10 January 2010

Bizzy Becs Challenge #5


Here is my card for the Bizzy Becs Creatalicious challenge #5 which is:

Something Old, Something New, Something Torn and Something Blue.
You do not have to make a Wedding themed creation,it can be anything as long as it includes the above.


Old = the paper and cardstock have been in my stash for a while now... the image is one I drew a while ago when I was trying to sell some of my images.
NEW = the gorgeous flowers that came in my order from Bizzy Becs :D
torn and blue are more obvious from the piccy!

Happy Sunday ... Hope you all have a wonderful week!!
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sammi, I really love how you have put it all together. Super work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely sammi.. your colouring is stunning.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont ya just love Bizzy becs flowers!! I am addicted to buying them heheh.
    Great card too Sammi :)
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammi this is a wonderful card!!! LOVE this design!! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful I love the image was lloking at it the other day funnily enough! beautifully put together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect wedding card sammi ~love the flowers!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute & Creative. Your art is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Sammi,a fab layout and your image is amazing........you are so very talented!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx