Monday 25 January 2010

CHA Relay day1 - Mer Ian

Well The Greeting Farm CHA relay is underway ... the first free digi - available to all is on their blog and the challenge is to take this gorgeous Mer Ian image and make a card by Mon 6pm (CST) .... Here is the card I have made...
Mer Ian
I coloured Ian in with Copics and pink + clear spica pens to add some sparkle!

After I took this photo I went to go back and make his necklace clearer + re-photograph.... but after I'd fixed it with some black multiliner I then stupidly put my hand on the image and smudged it.... so I went to to take Ian off the card and replace with a new image but I ripped the paper below... oops - Having used up scraps I do not have the same papers left to replace it... so this card is no more! oopsie! Therefore this photo will have to suffice!

Hope your weeks have started off well... Mine has been OK... started with Acupuncture this morning ... felt GREAT afterwards :D

See you later!

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh, love it Sammi, that DP is perfect and I love the tag, you have done a great job with him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Sammi. I love it. Love the DP behind Ian. He is so darn cute. Can't wait to see what the next stamp is.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I absolutely love this,you have coloured him brilliantly and what a fab charm!!! I had a bit of trouble with my card as well,I pulled something off and ripped it, then had to cover it....lol....
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW Sammi this is just soooo cute!!! What a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cut Sammi. Love the keychain but hate that your card is no more. It's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a shame your card is no more as it really is fantastic, love the colour of his tail and his little cheeks really add to it. Are the spica pens the copic glittery ones, been thinking about getting some of them are they good? Glad your feeling great after your acupuncture, really not brave enough to try anything like that! lol and glad to know its nots just me with hair mishaps! (I've had many!lol) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx