Wednesday 13 January 2010

Just Magnolia - Paper Pleating

There is a special monthly challenge of paper pleating at Just Magnolia.. and a fab tutorial by Mina on how to do paper pleating :D
Here is my card ....

This Tilda was one I received in a swap last year (or the year before even) and coloured her in with watercolours.... I have a pile sitting there I should colour... they are all in alcohol based ink so I can't use my Copics... think I'll have to have a crack at improving my watercolour skills!! lol!

Tomorrow I'm off to Canberra for a few days ... road trip with a friend ... to visit another friend - should be fun... I'm going to catch up with a friend from High School for coffee on Thursday and another from Primary School for lunch on Friday (how good is facebook)! I'm also going to go and see THIS exhibition with paintings from the Musee D'Orsay. Should be great! I love Van Gogh, Cezanne and Gauguin :) So, I'll have some scheduled posts set up... but won't be round to comment on blogs till sometime on Sat and beyond!!

5 comments:

  1. .......lol.....was there more than one Cheryl or is it me.Love your card,your paper pleating looks awesome and love what you have done with the butterflies!!! I haven't made a card that shape in a while,I should do one for something different!! Enjoy your trip to Canberra,I love it there!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful time away with your friends for the next few days. Love the card the paper pleating looks really good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card looks amazing sammi.. i love it, bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW these are great Sammi, the first one I LOVE the deminsion!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Sammi, perfect pleating and a wonderfully coloured Tilda...hope you have a fun trip...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx