Friday 15 January 2010

Monday Mania at Club Anya

Caz set the Monday Mania challenge at Club Anya this week.... she wrote:
"I thought it would be fun to get everyone masking their Ian & Anya stamps so that we can get them both on a card close together....so they look like a happy couple
so... Here you have my happy couple!

As these images are digis... I masked them in photoshop and then printed it out.... coloured with ??? Copics of course!!! I am liking the greyscale + a hint of red for my Valentines cards right now... Thanks for looking... I'll be back tomorrow to visit everyone who's popped in here this week!!! YAY!

7 comments:

  1. Sammi this is fabulous. I have no idea how to do this with the images in Gimp. No matter. Love the greyscale with the hint of red.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sammi! Hope you've had a great week, and it would be great to hear from you on Saturday although I haven't updated yet...I've got more pages to show so you just reminded me haha thanks :)

    Great card - really like the symmetry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sammi this is fantastic, I LOVE the ribbon with hearts on both sides!! Great job with this darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a faby card ~love those images and the colour combo ~just perfect
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked this challenge Sammi!! Fantastic job on the couples card!! Love the black and white and red!! Really stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW a fantastic card,love the colours!!! I don't know how to mask in photoshop,must try and work it out!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fab!! love the colour combo..especially love the fact the characters are in monochrome but the scarf in red, such a gorgeous touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx