Tuesday 3 August 2010

Artful Inkables

Hello... I'm running late!!! But I am HERE to show you a project that I made with Artful INKables set Sew You ... We have LOTS of these little mint containers and I use some of them for beads, buttons etc... I decided to decorate it using this pincushion stamp... so It could also be used to hold pins or bobbins or something! :D
Here's what I have in this one....
TODAY is the start of a NEW THINK INK challenge at Artful INKables blog ... so pop on over and check it out! Would love to see you enter too!

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. what a wonderful idea sammi ~love the colours and bling ~and what a fab surprise inside!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous idea....love it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Sammi. I've a drawer full of those tins. Did some Christmas decorations with some a couple of years ago. Time to pull some more out I think and 'alter' them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super awesome Sammi! So creative GF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great altering Sammi, fab idea. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx