Wednesday 4 August 2010

The Lollipop ladies Challenge #1

It's our very first Lollipop Ladies challenge today! Whoo hoo!! At the Lollipop Ladies we are all about inspiration and think what better way to inspire people to create than to put something sweet and tempting in front of you! So please feast your eyes on this beautiful treat...


mmmm... yummo!! So what to do???
Simply use this picture as your inspiration to CREATE something... anything goes!! You can create whatever sweet project you like ... you might choose to use the colours, the objects, the wording, the shape … only your imagination will stop you.

We thought we'd step it up a notch and throw in a bonus challenge … as an optional extra... This will be something we have taken from the picture which can be used to add that something extra, much like adding a dollop of cream to some scrummy apple pie! And this challenge we would like you to add some SPRINKLES!!!

The Beautiful Candy Stripes have been busily preparing some inspiration for you... Check them out at the Lollipop ladies blog and also on their individual blogs listed here...

Marcia

Tracey

This is my card....

I chose to use the colours from the picture... and the three cupcakes here on the Seal were reminiscent of the three icecream scoops..also I thought the bottom of the seal nicely mimicked the banana shape .. see you can do/ choose ANYTHING ... There are sprinkles on the cupcakes - so I thought they could count as my "sprinkles"!!

The image is a digi from The Greeting Farm - called Robbie Seal and was designed by the lovely Marina Neira!

Oh and besides having a lot of fun with all this sweetness...it's worth playing along as one one lucky entrant will receive some delicious candy - a $10 gift certificate to The Stamp Spot!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sammi. I love the seal with the yummy cupcakes balancing on his nose. Very cute! That striped paper is delectable too. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUPAH cute Sammi! Your colouring is fabulous and I love the way the cute to boot seal stands out and the striped paper is gorgeous! All up 100% yummy!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous. I love it darling. Great image and coloured beautifully. Wonderful inspiration.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sammi, that is way cute, I love your seal with the cupcakes!! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, they made my day:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx
    P.S ok off to see what I can do with this new challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute - LOVE the stamped image - how cute is the seal with cupcakes!! A sweet creation. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Sammi. I love Seals and love the brown ribbon across the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love that stripy paper and such a gorgeous image too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx