Wednesday 1 September 2010

The Lollipop Ladies Challenge #3

mmmmm.... yum! Lollipops! That's the theme this week at The Lollipop Ladies challenge blog
and this is your inspiration piccy ....

Photobucket

Don't they look GREAT ... as most lollipops have a wrapper we thought that the added challenge.. nicely packaged should be to use some cellophane or acetate on your creation.

Here's my card ...
Photobucket

I used acetate for the bows on Lolli Anya's hair... I stamped them with Stazon then turned the acetate over to add the colour with a pink acetate... what I love about colouring on acetate is that you can just delete the mistakes with the colourless blender marker! Yippee!! :D

Pop on over to the Lollipop ladies challenge and see all the yummy treats the girls have made!
They are so sweet!!!

9 comments:

  1. So cute Sammi. What an inspiration. Love the bows.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sammi - the image is perfect and I love how you've added in the acetate - great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Sammi. I love how you have used acetate for her hair bows. Great idea. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww she is adorable Sammi! Love those bows and those butterflies are just gorgeous! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is very cute Sammi. You are a clever girl with your acetate idea. I love that pp too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever use of acetate. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an amazing card Sammi! Wonderfull!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWW HOW SWEEET Sammi!!! SOOOO ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's such a sweetie ... gorgeous Sammi!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx