Friday 22 October 2010

Enveloped in Farm Fresh Friday

Good afternoon! It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday with The Greeting Farm!

For this challenge - Kim Nath had a great idea to incorporate envelopes into the challenge. You can create a card using a pocket or envelope template, decorate your envelope, anything goes as long as there is some sort of envelope.

So I decided to make an envelope card... I think I will stuff it with images and offer it as blog candy..Leave a comment here to let me know you'd like to enter the draw!!

I used Timmy with Candy Corn one of the gorgeous new Critters from the October release!

Here is the back of my card...


You can check out all the other Design teams wonderful FFF creations on their blogs...

The Critter Crew:
Heather Schlatter
Jacquie Nordaune
Jenn Royal
Kristine Reynolds
Linda Muhr
Shaela Odd
Tangii Crain
Margie Cortina

The Farmers:
Jessica Diedrich
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Mercy Kerin
Randi Wall
Kim Nath
Tammy Maxvill

I have not been putting the colours I use down recently on this blog... do people actually want to see them >> If so I will start again!


xxx

11 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Sammi. I would love to know the Browns that you used!
    Luv
    Mel
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammi that is so so so cute. I love your colouring. I need to do this - it would be ace just to have the back bit on the Envelope. Great work.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sammi-Love the colouring and love the card-so cute! I like having the copic colours listed- it definitely helps if you want some inspiration on colour combos.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you get any cuter than this? Timmy is just adorable and your coloring is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe Sammi this is fab. I love these images. I just dont think I have room in my stamp collection at the moment I have so much Rubber which needs inking and its all being neglected. Wish I could pause time and catch up on things!

    Kimmi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Sammi, he is just adorable and colored beautifully, LOVE him! I love how you have done an envelope like this, it looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh this is just so darn cute, love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo adorable!! Love this idea! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx