Friday 5 November 2010

FFF :: All tied up!

Good afternoon!! It's time for a Farm Fresh Friday at The Greeting Farm blog - Yipee!!

This week's challenge is to use HEMP, FLOSS or RAFIA on your card!
The winner of the challenge this week will win the new beanie Anya - wow! Such a great prize - you better get crafting friends :D

Here is my sample card using the gorgeous little chipmunk munching on a candycane.. I used Rafia on my card!


Pop on over to The Greeting Farm blog to see all the fabulous creations from The Critter Crew and Farmers this week!!

Thanks for stopping by, sorry I have not been around much this week.. not feeling 100%

10 comments:

  1. What a little cutie! That candy cane looks yummy! Hope you are feeling better soon. Take care,
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how adorable sammi ~such a cute image, beautifully coloured ~love the bow!!
    hope you are feeling better!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image!... beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs to you! Adorable card, the image is so cute and I love the papers. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love your coloring on this little cutie and that paper is stunning! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you feel better soon my lovely xx

    this is so cute! I love teh wee bow.
    much love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable little guy. Great creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww he is just aorable Sammi! Love the paper you have used and of course your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx