Wednesday 15 December 2010

Inky Impressions Challenge :: Black and White + ??

Good evening everyone... or Good morning depending on where you are :D

It's time for another Inky Impressions Challenge and this one is a lovely one...
The Challenge is - Black & White plus one other color of your choice

I have made two cards this week as I didn't think my stamps would arrive in time so I used Rachel's gingerbread digi again.. and then my stamps did arrive so I have used my gorgeous new stamp of Sammy making snow angels :D

For my first card (below) I have used Rachel and gone with black + White + Pink....
I am also entering this card into the Digital Tuesday Challenge where they want a Sparkling Christmas .. it has not come up too well in my photo but the baubles and lights on the tree are glossy and a bit sparkly!

also Stamp Something is having a Digi challenge this week! So I'm also entering Rachel in there!

My second card (below) is the new Sammy making snow angels and I have as you can see used Black and White + Green for this one!
I also used some Inky Dinky dew drops and a Snow Mittens charm ... which are available in the Inky store here!

I am also entering this card into the Cupcake Inspiration challenge which has a gorgeous piccy this week as inspiration... I have been inspired by the snow/ snowflakes!!!


close up of Sammy making snow angels...

Make sure you Check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the Inkettes and Inky dude...
Marley
Tanya
Annette
Lorraine
Joey
Giovanna

Guest DT Members:
Vicki
Sonya (Flati)
Ria
Sandie
Alberto

15 comments:

  1. Lovely Sammi. I really like Sammy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Sammi!

    How cute is Sammy on a scale from one to ten!!

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! These cards are just too cute!! Brilliant job with your coloring and design!! I really love that little monkey! He's too cute!! :) TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card using digi Rachel! Cute card using Sammy love both layouts and amazing colouring as always! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sammi these are gorgeous sweetie, I love the green and cheeky monkey ;o) I am glad your stamps have arrived. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I LOVE the Pink, black and white! Just gorgeous! And how cute is that Monkey! Adorable Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Sammi. Youve done a Great job on both these cards. The colour schemes you've chosen are fab. Just too cute. Well done with both of them.
    Hugs
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW these are gorgeous,fabulous colours and colouring!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards!!! LOVE the Mitten Charms on the Monkey one! :) Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous cards :-) both of them are fantastic !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sammi these are soooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable! Especially love the girl with tree image. It's so pretty in black and white!
    Thank you so much for playing along at digital tuesday, hope you'll join us next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are just GORGEOUS Sammi - now off to see what else I've missed out on!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on both cards Sammi! I'm glad to see you got your new stamps and were able to use them for this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute cards! I love those little mitten charms. Thanks so much for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx