Wednesday 19 January 2011

Inky Impressions challenge - Tag It!!!

Time for a new challenge at Inky Impressions :D Yay!!! This week is to "Tag it".. that's right we want to see your tags :D Here is mine....Using Lili's Slumber party




I am also entering this card into ...

The current Pile it on Challenge which is Anything Goes :D
The latest Pixie Dust Studios Challenge - Let's get tagged!!

Hop on over to Inky Impressions challenges to see what my fellow Inkettes have been tagging this week!! And love those cutie patootie Inkies?? then hop on over to the Inky Store!!



6 comments:

  1. Oh my lord this is just the CUTEST!! I do love this image....don't have her..YET, but I love how you've colored her in!! Great job girl!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable Sammi! Love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tag Sammi, Lili and ted are coloured beautifully! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammi this is too cute! she is so sweet! Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx