Wednesday 30 March 2011

Lollipo Ladies :: glossy Macarons

Good morning!! Hope you are all well.. I am doing OK... but so busy trying to get ready for Paperific... have to finish getting everything together today!! ahhhh!

Anyway... Today is the day for a NEW Lollipop Ladies challenge! And It's a most delicious one ...


Yup be inspired by those SCRUMMY Macaroons!!! Don't they look sensational! The extra bit for the challenge is "GLOSS" so enough drooling... here is my card...

I've used Creeper Harlow from the new set and coloured to match the picture... I also had to go with the shapes and added that glossy bling to the side... some of which I changed to brown with my Copics... and I also addd Glossy accents to her "goggles" but it has not come up in my photo sorry!!

scoot on over to The Lollipop Ladies for some absolute treats!! Gotta fly sorry.. hope to spend LOTS more time in blogland SOON!

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Sammi. Hope to see it at paperific.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammi this looks to cute and I just love the humongous pearl accents on the side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so wonderful Sammi. Love the image and great idea to use the copic on the bling to change colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she rocks. You've managed to make her not look so impish with those colours! Gorgeous Sammi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Love those colors Sammi, Gorgeous! Those pearls look like those yummy macaroons...hehe! You are making me hungry now!

    Fantastic Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that card Sammi, and how you've coloured that image...gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sammi. I actually like that creeper girl. I haven't been a fan of them but she's pretty cool! Love the colours and papers and love the glossy pearls. They look fab. Oh and of course I need to say your colouring is so awesome. You so inspire me.
    All the best for paperific.
    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaw Sammi - perfect card for this challenge - and how yummy do those macaroons look!!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh scrummy macaroons and scrummy card!! what a gorgeous image and love the pearl bling!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Sammi. Love the colour coordination. Adding the gloss to the goggles is an awesome idea

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very cute!! The colours are perfect for the challenge :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. ack!!! This is SOOOO cute and I love the beautiful (and TOTALLY yummy :) inspiration! Simply MAD ABOUT THIS CARD, my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx