Tuesday 26 April 2011

Spesch Stamps sponsor Digital Tuesday...


Seeing as though Trace is sponsoring the Digital Tuesday challenge ... I thought I would play along with the sketch.. here is my card using the gorgeous little Loves me Not fairy ... These stamps by Sylvia are very sweet and Spesch Stamps have quite a few of them including some that have been made into rubber as well!!

Thanks for stopping by! Feeling rather MOJO-less here! Hope everyone had a wonderful, safe and meaningful Easter and Anzac Day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sammi, that is such a sweet image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH Sammi - this is just ADORABLE!!! I love Sylvia's images and this one is done so gorgeously - soft and gentle just like she is!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card...what a wonderful colour combo and beautiful colouring of that cute image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx