Wednesday 13 July 2011

Art Journal :: Page no.1

Good evening!! I hope that all is well in your part of the world :D Tonight I wanted to share with you the first page in my NEW art journal! I was inspired to start this journal by the beautiful Jess who has shown several journal pages and links to tutorials... I was also inspired by Jen and her gorgeous art canvases .

so anyway, Jess gave a bit of a challenge on the weekend to use butterflies and glitter in an art journal page.. and well ... it took me a while but I got there .. finally!

I've used stamps from The Greeting Farm ... the new Blush series :)



Here are some close ups ...



thanks for stopping past!!

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh, WoW Sammi! This is absolutely Fabulous! Love it! I so desperately want to have a go at all this mixed media/art joural thingy! Hopefuly in the next few weeks I will get some free time!

    By the way I can't wait to see your next page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this knocks my first one out of the park! It's absolutely amazing, the colours are gorgeous and every thing is just WOW! LOVE it! Thanks for sharing hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a fabby journal!! great colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Your colouring is just perfect. Love the folds of her dress and her hair is fabulous. Love the nose too. The rest - well what can I say - just wonderful. love the colour - you have inspired me to do something similar.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific job Sammi! I love the colors. I have yet to attempt one of these. Hopefully soon.. So inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE ME FOR I AM OFTEN MAKE A JOURNAL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx