Tuesday 2 August 2011

Happy Birthday Nicky!!

Hello!! Today is my sister Nicky's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHAY hun!! Hope it's been a great day!

Here is the card I made for her ....

I've used an image from Make it Crafty... as well as one of Zoe's gorgeous chippy dragonflies (bottom left) LOVE them!! :D

It's also my friend Gin's birthday today... and I will share the card I made for her tomorrow!

I've used blue under the greys to make the black hair in this image! Still perfecting this but it does give more body to the hair (section coloured black)!

Have a great night!


1 comment:

  1. WOW this is AWESOME Sammi, LOVE this super cool image, your coloring is fabulous and that sentiment is tooo fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx