Friday 23 September 2011

Pixie of Oz Collection

Yipee!! well .. we are not in Kansas anymore.. we are in Pixie Oz land!! Today is the day that you can pick up these super fun images from the STUDIO!!!!!




I just love all the images... so I was trying to decide how to use them all on the one project ... and I remembered I had a stack of thin canvas boards.. so decided to make a canvas.. then yesterday my G45 Oz paper arrived (Big thanks to Marcia for sending me a Simon Says Stamp voucher!!)
and it all came together... OK ..well it took me a few hours colouring and cutting and then a few more hours sticking, painting etc etc .. but I like how the canvas became a bit of a collage... It shows off all Kathy's adorable Oz creatures!!


Take a walk along the yellow brick road yourself to the Pixie Dust Blog and then along via all the Pixie's personal blogs for a wonderful Oz Adventure!!


6 comments:

  1. wow so much to look at what a great compilation
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have had fun with these cute images. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sammi, this is soooo cool! I love this - I can't stop looking at all of the elements!

    Clever thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what fun you have had ~amazing!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sammi this is fab! Love how you have used all the characters. This must of taken you ages!! Well worth the effort though :)
    Hugs Lora

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a TREASURE! I'm a huge Oz fan and this piece is just fabulous! Brilliant job of balancing all the images and text; composition is perfect and so pleasing to the eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx