Thursday 22 September 2011

a Pixie Preview



Hello!!! I am here to preview one of the FABULOUS new images coming out on the 23rd September!! Kathy has done a marvelous job recreating the characters from The Wizard of Oz!! Check out the Pixie blog to see the little thumbnails of the whole set but better still see them brought to life by the lovely Pixies.


Here is my first preview for you ... This is Brainy ... isn't he a delightful scarecrow??
I had a lot of fun colouring him up and putting him on a card!


I thought I might enter this card in the following challenges...

Pile it On - The Colours of Fall
Digital Tuesday - People Images - I think "Brainy" scarecrow counts as a person doesn't he??


3 comments:

  1. Love your scarecrow!! He turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE Sammi! Your coloring is ROCKING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love how you did the sentiment! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx