Monday 5 September 2011

spoilt rotton

So today was my birthday... 32 years young ... or old.. depending on what angle you are viewing from! hehe! It was a pretty good day here... spoilt by many!!

Had a pile of cards from family this morning ... and money from my parents and grandmothers... = LOTS of new COPICS!! :D

A very awesome card from my DH - Guy finally used Copics to create a card for me! Yay! Pretty cool isn't it! :) The image he used was a new digi for me from KennyK stamps ... yup... he went around all over the web buying digis for me (and also a gift certificate to Tickled Pink) .. How awesome is he! lol!!


Tonight I had some friends come over for a dessert night .. I cooked up lots of gluten free goodies today... YUMMO!! It was a lovely night!! :)

Here's a pic of all the cards I got and some more goodies too... so as you can tell I was very spoilt! thanks all!! :D

4 comments:

  1. AWWW He is AWESOME what a fun card to receive Sammi!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great day and spoil yourself silly :) did you want to join my new candy, as you are currently advertising my old one :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy happy birthday sammi! hope the year ahead is filled with lots of love, laughter and colour!!! lots of love Mandi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx