Friday 28 October 2011

Pixie Dust Studio :: Spooky Challenge

Hello .. not sure about everyone else but I am having blogger issues... I have figured out how to get my images to show up finally ... blah!!! Anyway.... There is a NEW Challenge live at The Studio Challenge blog ... and it is to create something Spooky... who better to use than some Twilight inspired Vampires....




Check out the other Pixies Spooky Creations HERE! and whilst I'm here I thought I would show you my card with the letter I .... Inside the Sack...


Pixies 15 days of Christmas as coming to a close we've had PIXIE DUST STUDI .... pop back tomorrow for the O!!!! :D And you can pick up the first 14 amazing christmas digis in the Studio HERE!




2 comments:

  1. Oh Sammi, these are both FAB! Love how you've coloured the sack in the second and that sweet fibre! Love your trio of gals - gorgeous hair and distressing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Edward!!! Your 'Bite Me' card ROCKS!!! The hair coloring is phenomenal!!! I love it :0
    and what a sweet and girly Christmas card! Love how you colored the sack too!
    Hope you're doing well :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx