Tuesday 8 November 2011

Spesch Christmas release

Good morning .. It's a GREAT day ... today is the release of 4 gorgeous christmas images at SPESCH STAMPS. These 4 images are drawn by Jessica and are just LOVELY to colour! I have made a project using them all but can't show you just yet ... in the next week or so I will show you! tee hee! BUT I did colour the images up again just to show you some examples of what they can look like in colour!! And if you pop on over to the Spesch stamps blog you will see some very gorgeous creations that the DT girls have made using these images :D

so .. here are the 4 images coloured in with Copics..








4 comments:

  1. They look awesome sweets. I especially like the Santa girl one.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh got my eye on a couple there and agree the Santa Girl may be the first
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty, pretty! Loved your colouring.
    much love
    teen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colouring Sammi - and what gorgeous images. I love them all! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx