Wednesday 11 January 2012

Help needed :: Spesch STAMPS sale

the beautiful Tracey is needing your help .... I have taken this from her Spesch Stamps blog...

"As we have come in to Christmas and the New Year my little girl Miss 4yr old has needed some major dental work done. Due to her age she needs to go in to hospital to get the procedure done. Unfortunately Christmas has killed us and we are trying to get together $2k so we can get her procedures done. Due to this I am asking for your help".

In order to raise some money for this procedure Tracey has decided to sell all existing Spesch rubber stamps for $4 and all clear stamps for $3. WOW bargain and for a great cause!!

See the Spesch Stamps blog for MORE info and how to order your stamps to help out!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx