Monday 30 January 2012

I'm a February Sweet November gal!!!


Yay!!! I can tell you now that I am a Guest Designer for February with Sweet November... YAY!

I just LOVE Amy's gorgeous line of stamps and was so stoked when she asked me to be a guest for her! yippee!!! :D It's a real honour to be featured on her blog today and to get a chance to help promote some gorgeous sweet images... tee hee!!

Click here to see the existing Sweet November Stamps ... but pop back tomorrow for a preview of the NEW stamps for February!!!





10 comments:

  1. Congrats Sammi! :) Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Can't wait to see more. Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sammi...will have to go and check them out :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to have you on board this month Sammi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sammi... can't wait to see what you come up with. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on being February's SN gal! have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx