Tuesday 27 March 2012

Fairy Ria and her little friend!!

So I have another Fairy Ria card to share with you today... this time we see WHAT was in that egg... ooh..  a lil baby dragon... how cute!! lol... Here is Ria with her little friend... you will be able to purchase these images at Mad for Markers tomorrow!!

you can also see some more peaks at this image over on the Mad for Markers blog... and there you will also see Emma's colouring of FairyRia sitting down... I loved how she gave Ria more eyelashes.. and so I did the same on the above image (using a 0.05mm multiliner)

I also stole the hair colours I used on Ria from Emma too hehe.... YR14, E08, R46 and E18 - my new fav for red hair I think!!

Other colours I used are:

Skin: E000, E53, E11, RV10
Wings: RV10 and kinderglitz
Dress: B23, B93, B97, C-8
Dragon: BV11, BV02, BV13, V25

I also used some TGF stamps from the Flutterheart clear stamps set .. the sentiment and hearts at the top :)


 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sammi>> Love these new images! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sensational colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh love the hair and those eye lashes, Gorgeous! She is just such a cutie with her baby dragon, love her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sammi, might just have to steal the hair colours too as really struggle to get good red hair and seeing as my Ria is a redhead it would be good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx