Friday 27 April 2012

Friday Sketch Challenge

Another Friday post ... Please scroll down for my Farm Fresh Friday post ... TGIF alright and it's another Friday Sketch Challenge week! YAY!!

It's a fun sketch this week... I was a little stumped.. But had a few ideas... and then I thought I  might try a card without colouring .. this one is HARD for me to do! And here is the result.. I have used only stamps - Flutterheart stamps from The Greeting Farm.. which I currently stock at Mad for Markers .. yay!! Oh I  lie.. I did colour a TINY bit.. see the pink heart?? It's RV66




 hop on over to Friday Sketch challenge to see the actual sketch AND the teams wonderful creations using that fabby sketch!!

I am off to vacuum.. Copic club tonight here and then our first open house here tomorrow! ahhh... but I have cleaned, tidied, de-cluttered and the place is pretty unrecognisable.. so hopefully it will pay off!! Have a lovely Weekend!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is fab Sammi , enjoy your break see you soon Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammi,
    Just popped by to say hi as I've just joined the Friday Sketch DT. Looking forward to working alongside you
    Happy crafting
    Carole xXx

    Enjoy your break

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx