Monday 23 April 2012

Hello all... I have been getting excited about the Project Class with Irina from LaLa Land crafts
that will be HERE in Sydney on the 16th June...  YAY!! you can register/ purchase the class HERE!

In my excitement I  pulled out some of my fav stamps from LaLa Land.. and have created some cards... you can read more about how I "chose" the colours and what they are on the Mad for Markers blog!! :D


Anyways.. here are my cards... using scraps and Paper stash I have not yet packed away!!

 



I am still packing... and a little more cleaning to do.. in the good news - we have found a place to buy and hopefully all will go well with that in the next few weeks/ months .... and our place "should be" on the market with inspections this Saturday... very nervewracking!!!

Have a lovely day!!
Sammi


7 comments:

  1. Sammi these are all wonderful! Absolutely love your colouring and those images are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful ...love them all !....you inspired me ...i better mine out ..too ...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Sammi they are all gorgeous. Your colouring is just perfection. Good work.
    mwah
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Sammi I just adore your colouring glad you can fit some crafting time in even while you are so busy will be keeping everything crossed for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring Sammi and for scraps, the papers you used were perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Sammi, these cards are gorgeous! Love all the layering and of course they are Perfectly colored! I think the top one is my favourtie, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the sweet comment you left at mine. Fab, fab, fab cards! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx