Monday 3 September 2012

another Manic Monday

Good evening! Just realised I  had not posted yet today on this blog - oops!! I was so busy posting on the two Mad for Markers blogs and doing other bits and pieces that I missed my first (personal) blog ... oopsie!! Well ... know that I am I thought I'd share some piccies from the Mad Hatters Tea party we had at our church on Saturday.. it was a lot of fun and the place looked really AWESOME!

First up is a pic of Guy and I in our crazy Mad Hatters Tea party outfits...


and  some pics of the wonderful spread....




Now I wanted to share the great news from today at Mad for Markers.. we have a new Digi Designer... Ardith and her images are so cute!!


Here are are cards I made -
 

Sara Waters
I created this card using the sketch from Iheart2stamp HERE :)


and

Amy's plant
For this card I  used the sketch on Iwona's blog... Sketchbook Saturday #75 :)


Have a lovely night.. 

Sammi
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. haha! LOVE those hats, especially the cowgirl one! My girls have that hat as well! Looks like it was a pretty good feast at your tea party!

    And as always your cards are gorgeous and colored Perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx