Tuesday 11 September 2012

Some spoils

Hi everyone.. I've been pretty spoilt this past week and I wanted to share some of the spoilings here.... so I'll spread them out across a couple  the next couple of days!!

First up I wanted to share this GORGOUS card made by my beautiful friend Ash!! using a Saturated Canary image - I just love how SOFT and pretty it is!!


But that's not it!! LOOK at this gorgeous pressie... A mini SMASH book! Yipee!! Can't wait to get things in it.. although I must admit I find it a bit scary too as I don't want to WRECK the book lol!

I have used a NEW stamp from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps - Saturated Canary stamps which I am now selling in Mad for Markers :) how exciting!! This lovely one is called "Sketchie" as I'm sure you can guess why ... and it does also give a hint as to what will be in this mini smash book too! lol!!
  Thanks for stopping by... I'm off to feel sorry for myself again as I have a yukky head cold!!

1 comment:

  1. Yukky head - oh poo!! Not again :(
    Ash's card is wonderful, as is the Smash book (which I haven't really heard of before), and of course, with your artistry hon, you won't wreck it.
    Once I move house, I'll have to get back into my card-making. I have a box packed already with all my stuff, and I want to peruse your store.
    Love ya xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx