Tuesday 2 October 2012

Colouring and extra doodling with Multiliners.

Good morning!! There is a new challenge NOW live on the Mad for Markers Challenge blog and we want you to use Multiliners... NOW I sometimes love adding a bit extra to a card or picture and I usually do this with a multiliner.. on this piccy I've doodled in some butterflies and trails as well as outlining the flowers!

I also LOVE the different filters etc on the Camera+ app on my phone.. and so the colours here are a bit warped and there is added texture/ grit around the edges that is not there IFL.. :)

Have a lovely day! I'm off to hang out with MIL before I  take her out to "test" a day respite centre... then I'll be back home to do some more work!! :0




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx