Sunday 2 December 2012

Anything But a Card :: December Daily

Good morning!! I am pretty excited that December is here... This year I decided to do a December Daily album.. documenting special memories and happenings in this busy season.. the idea and inspiration for December Dailies comes from Ali Edwards .. and she has a great post on this here!  which seems to be quite popular and I loved the idea of premaking the journal then adding stories and photos and more bits and pieces each day!!




Here is a preview of my COVER and each page... although small you can sort of see what I've done... just coloured pages with numbers for each day and some lovely G45 paper!! 

Now... to keep up with RECORDING the days!!

December 1 is a NEW challenge at Anything But a Card so I thought my December Daily pics would be GREAT inspiration for this challenge! I hope you are inspired to create something OTHER than a card and come and enter ABAC this fortnight :)

 

1 comment:

  1. You sure are super organised Sammi. I hadn't heard of this until last month I think it's a wonderful idea however I am not as organised as you I have a chipboard binder that's blank with blank pages in it! My first page I did digitally and haven't printed it. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx