Friday 22 March 2013

What I've been working on....

Firstly... Here are some cards I have made using the new M4M Easter Digis...


I have also been doing my own version of Project Life type scrapbooking... will share some pages later as they are not done yet ... basically I  bought an American Crafts Memorology album and some of their pocket pages and now I am just filling them up with photos, paper, some decorations and journaling!! It's quite fun - QUICK and I LOVE the effect of the different sized pockets! :)

Have a great weekend!!!





2 comments:

  1. Just wonderful work my dear and beautiful images chose^_^
    Have a sweet day,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. too fun! love the easter bonnets - i remember making my one in my first year of school!! cant wait to see your project life like project...LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx