Wednesday 1 May 2013

Koala Hugs for Copic Australia's Koala Kids challenge

Good morning!! How are you going? Hope your week is going well! Just popping on to share a card I made as well as a FREEBIE Digi that I drew :D 

There is a card challenge being run right now by Copic Australia - HERE. The great news is that for every entry Copic Australia will donate $5 to Koala Kids :) Pretty cool huh! 

I thought that it would be fun to draw an image especially for the challenge and so that's what I've done... Here's a card I made (this one's not for the actual challenge... this is just for fun and to tell you about the challenge... my real entry will not be shown here tee hee!)




Now for something I  have not done for quite a while... I'm going to enter a few challenges (yay)! So they are:

Critter Challenge - to use flowers :)
The Cutie Pie Challenge - lots of layers :)
Artistic Inspirations - also lots of layers :)
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Distressing :)

Would you like to colour up this image?? I would love to know if you download it - so please do let me know :D And yup would love to see what you do with it too!! Oh ...And if you want to use it to enter the challenge then Go for it!! :D  


Just click on the image to make it bigger and then save to your computer. 




Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely Wednesday!!!

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous sammi!! what a sweet image...love that koala!! the twine is lovely and you always use such beautiful papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear friend, I want to apologize if I can not comment on all your beautiful work, but I finally found a full-time job ^_^
    Will I be able to visit you on weekends only .. in Italy today is Labor Day and we are all at home^_^
    You have done a marvelous creation as always
    Have a wonderful day^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so wonderful Sammi great image and colouring. Thanks for the reminder koala kids challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card and with lovely image.. Thanks for joining at Critter Sketch: Flowers
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the layers. Thanks for joining Artistic Inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sammi I have just downloaded the image. Love the Koala. I am going to make it into a card and hope to give it to the Copic Guys at the Expo which I am going too.... so excited!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx