Wednesday 25 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS


******prizes for those who answered questions :D
MERRY, BEC and GIN ******* see your emails 



Well life happened .. got busy, I got a little stressed with things to do and although I had CArols written up in my blogger dashboard as drafts - I dropped the ball on my Christmas countdown ... and then suddenly Christmas is here!! Merry Christmas everyone!! Yay for Jesus who was born - Let's celebrate HIM today, remembering the reason it's called CHRISTmas :D 

Have a lovely day with family and friends and presents and feasting!! 
I'm praying for all those who feel sad or lonely at this time of year xxx

I will be announcing winners of my giveaways tomorrow.. so if you have not yet commented go ahead, and on todays post please share what your Christmas plans look like.

As for us we will go to my in-laws church today for church then off to their house to spend (hopefully a fun relaxed) time with them! Tomorrow my parents and a sister and my Nan will come to our house for lunch :)

Here's another GREAT Carol ...



ONCE IN ROYAL DAVID's CITY

Once in royal Davids city,
Stood a lowly cattle shed,
Where a mother laid her Baby,
In a manger for His bed:
Mary was that mother mild,
Jesus Christ, her little Child.

He came down to earth from heaven,
Who is God and Lord of all,
And His shelter was a stable,
And His cradle was a stall:
With the poor, and mean, and lowly,
Lived on earth our Saviour holy.

For He is our childhood's pattern;
Day by day, like us, He grew;
He was little, weak, and helpless,
Tears and smiles, like us He knew;
And He cares when we are sad,
And he shares when we are glad.

And our eyes at last shall see Him,
Through His own redeeming love;
For that Child so dear and gentle,
Is our Lord in heaven above:
And He leads His children on,
To the place where He is gone.



1 comment:


  1. hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends Merry Christmas !!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx