Friday 13 June 2014

FRIDAY the 13th


Good evening! Today is Friday the 13th ... a funny date.. and one that people often say is unlucky... or something like that? My topic for today was sort of along these lines... "Are you Superstitious?"  

I am not particularly superstitious at all. I don't believe that certain things can make you luckier or unluckier... I believe that everything that happens is completely in God's control :)

 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139: 16

Today is a special day though... It's the birthday of two very special girls... I sent them off a colouring book each and I hear that they were pleased with them :) yay!



   
   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx