Sunday 9 October 2016

a Happy Birthday card


Last night I did a bit of blog hopping and commenting on some old favs ... gee I've missed that! Hoping to do it more regularly again... Oh if anyone knows how to get more time in a day that would be a great thing hehe!


THIS card uses paper from Echo Park - Birthday Wishes Girl paper pad - that I have in the store here and some planner flowers from Prima - here

Copics used:
Skin: E000, E53
Hair: RV63, RV66
Hat: C8, 110
Shirt: V22, BV00, BV000
Jeans: B91, B93, B95
Belt & Shoes: N4, N7, V17
Eyes: BG02
Ground: E31, E41

Ribbon: BV11



I'm going to enter her into a couple of challenges :D

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes - This challenge was one of the first challenges I ever entered so it's great to be playing again!!

and a new challenge for me... Artistic Inspirations which is also Anything Goes this fortnight :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Sammi
xoxo


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx