Wednesday 4 January 2017

Introducing Eliza ...

Good afternoon,

I have decided that I would like to draw a character each week... to practise and thus hopefully improve my drawing skills... and I thought why not make it an open/ fun challenge.. So here is my first character and the intro to the challenge:





 I have started a brand new Sketchbook for this purpose... each week I will draw/ create a new character... either a face or whole figure, there may even be some animals/ monsters too... and will upload them to my own blog, Mad for Markers and various Social media sites. I would love for you to join in and I look forward to seeing who you create :D

Please use the hashtags so that we know that you are playing along and we can come and look at your creations! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx